The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,200 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 4 years to get that many views.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,300 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 22 trips to carry that many people.
Do Not Marry 7 Types of Women
By Ibn Uthaymeen
The woman who whines, moans and complains and ‘ties a band around her head’ all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).
The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; “I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.
The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.
The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).
The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).
The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.
The woman who talks excessively…
[Taken from the Book: ‘A Concise Manual of Marriage’ by Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen]
Atomic Mass: Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary from 40-200 kg.
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Boils at room temperature.
2. Freezes without any known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used.
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
3. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increases by that.
4. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be great aid to relaxation.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come in direct contact with each other.
!! WARNING !!
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS. BE CAUTIOUS.
God save the Empire.