for days and nights,
under frosty clouds and glacial twilight,
across valleys and peaks,
for blood and gore,
for glory and more,
tread fearless, tread merciless,
for you are immortal…
The Siromon-Chogoria Route (West to East).
– Be very fit before climbing.
– Drink lots of water through out.
– Carry energy bars, chocolates, dextro.
– Carry sandals / slippers for resting your feet in the evening.
– Carry paracetamols for end of day body ache.
– Carry more than 1.5L water, there are plenty of streams to refill after Old Moses.
– Carry excess weight! Pack the right and light things.
– Dispose garbage on your way.